Instituto Brasil Rural

  • português
  • español
  • english
Principais Atividades
Guia de Turismo Rural

Busque a cidade desejada

Adolfo

Pesqueiros 2 irmãos Estrada dos Agricultores, 540

Águas da Prata

Canto dos Xamãs Estrada Faz.Retiro Km 1.2 http://cantodosxamas.sites.uol.com.br

Fazenda Recanto (I e II) Rodovia Aguas da Prata-Poços de Caldas Km 4 http://www.fazendarecantofeliz.com.br

Fazenda São Miguel Arcanjo Estrada do Retiro Km 1,7

Águas de Lindóia

Engenho do Barreiro Rua Aparecido Rodrigues da Rocha, 1175 - Barreiro http://link através do site: www.aguasdelindoia.com.br

Fazenda Morro Pelado Estrada do Morro Pelado - Fazenda Morro Pelado http://www.fazendamorropelado.com.br

Hotel Fazenda M1 Rua José Maria de Souza http://www.hotelfazenda.com

Hotel Pousada Recanto da Cachoeira === http://www.recantodacachoeira.com.br

Rancho São Nicolau Rua Aparecido Rodrigues da Rocha http://www.ranchosaonicolau.com.br

Sítio Monte Alegre - Águas de Lindóia SP. Estrada Aguas de Lindóia - Monte Sião Km 6,0

Vila dos Ciprestes Rua José Maria de Souza, 212 Bairro dos Francos http://www.viladosciprestes.com.br

Águas de São Pedro

Hotel Fazenda Fonte Colina Verde Rua Verissimo Prado, 1500 http://www.hotelcolinaverde.com.br

Recanto das Abelhas (Apiário) Chácara Águas Claras - Bairro Graminha

Agudos

Estância Serrana Av. Odon Pessoa de Albuquerquer n. 771 http://www.estanciaserrana.com.br

Fazenda Agaú Estrada Agudos/ Paulistânia , km 20

Fazenda São Benedito Rovia SP-273 Km 05 http://www.circuitoturistico.com.br

Fazenda São Benedito Rua Décio Antonio Balestra, 243 http://www.circuitoturistico.com.br

Fazenda São João Rodovia SP 273 KM 07 http://www.circuitoturistico.com.br

Fazenda São João Rua: Décio Antonio Balestra, 243 http://www.circuitoturistico.com.br

Sítio Sinhá Moça Rodovia Marechal Rondon Km 333 http://www.circuitoturistico.com.br

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10   próxima»
© 2018 Instituto Brasil Rural - Todos os direitos reservados
by Guest   Fotos Pisco Del Gaiso
He went on to produce his own watches a few years later, and replica watches the Rolex name came about in 1908. In about 1920 he moved to Bienne, Switzerland to open Montres Rolex S.A., which is when everything really begun. Just six years later the brand's hallmark product family would be released. One thing is notably absent from the 1926 Rolex Oyster replica watches. The trademark crown logo is missing. Rolex didn't come up with the crown logo until the early 1930s, but you can see that on one of the pieces the Rolex name was presented in the same font and style that it is in today. You'll also notice the replica watches uk fluted bezel, which is also a hallmark of Rolex design on today's Datejust and Day-Date models (among others) This was part of replica watches the patented water-resistance system employed in the Rolex Oyster. Hermetically sealed, the Rolex Oyster was innovative not just for being able to be taken into the water, but for resisting a range of replica watches sale liquids and particles such as dust from entering the case.